- Modern trends of accelerator development, large accelerator designs.
- Colliding beams.
- Heavy ions accelerators.
- Accelerating structures and power radio engineering.
- Control and diagnostic systems.
- High intensity cyclic and linear accelerators.
- Superconducting accelerators and technology of cryogenics.
- Magnetic systems, power supply and vacuum systems for accelerators.
- Beam dynamics in accelerators and storage rings, new methods of acceleration.
- Radiation problem in accelerators.
- Reconstruction and development of accelerators.
- Accelerators for medical and industrial purposes.